Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright NoticeThe authors who submit the manuscript do so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article will be assigned to the Journal Script, Journal of Social and Political Sciences State Administration Department, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Kutai Kartanegara University, Tenggarong, East Kalimantan. As the publisher of this journal.
Copyright includes the exclusive right to reproduce and submit this article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and other similar reproductions, as well as its translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmissions by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copy, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc. shall be permitted only by written permission from Script Journal, State Administration, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, University of Kutai Kartanegara, Tenggarong, East Kalimantan.
Journal of Scripts, State Administration Department, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Kutai Kartanegara University, Tenggarong, East Kalimantan, Editorial Board strives to ensure that no false or misleading data or statements, either in the journal. Either way, the content of articles and advertisements published in the Script Journal, Journal of Social and Political Sciences are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. The copyright form must be filled out in conjunction with the article and signed initially and sent the softcopy and articles to our email, email@example.com or send it to the Office Editorial in the form of the original hard copy and the article in softcopy form on the Flash Disc or Compact Disc, to;
Toni N Kumayza as Script Journal Manager
State Administration Department
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Kutai Kartanegara University, Tenggarong, East Kalimantan
Jl. Gunung Kombeng, Melayu No.27