Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Administrasi Publik Â JIMAPÂ is an Open Access Journal. Jemi allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and to retain the publishing rightsThe authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawahÂ Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.Â This permits anyone to:
- ShareÂ - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- AdaptÂ - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Under the following terms:
AttributionÂ - You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictionsÂ - You may not apply legal terms orÂ technological measuresÂ that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.