Pengaruh Promosi Media Sosial,Word Of Mouth Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen (Studi Kasus Pada Toko Raja Hp Tenggarong

Authors

  • Muhammad Saifulloh Universitas Kutai Kartanegara
  • Sugeng Raharjo Universitas Kutai Kartanegara

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.53640/jemi.v21i1.899

Abstract

 

Abstract:

               The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of promotion through social media, word of mouth and service quality on buying interest at Raja HP ​​Tenggarong simultaneously and partially. The number of respondents is 100 respondents. The results of this study indicate that simultaneously all independent variables (Promotion through social media, Word of Mouth and Service Quality) in this study have a significant effect on the dependent variable (Purchase Interest) with a significance value of 0.000 <0.05 and F count > F table ( 50,528 > 2.70). Partially, Social Media Promotion Variables have no significant effect on buying interest. Word of Mouth and Service Quality variables have a significant positive effect on Purchase Intention. Based on the results of data analysis, the dominant variable influencing buying interest is service quality. Adjusted R Square of 0.600 equals 60%. This value indicates that 60% of buying interest is influenced by promotions through social media, Word Of Mouth, and Service Quality, while the remaining 40% is influenced by other factors.

 

Keywords: Promotion, Social Media, Word Of Mouth, Quality of Service, and Purchase Interest

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Additional Files

Published

2021-06-26

How to Cite

Saifulloh, M., & Raharjo, S. . (2021). Pengaruh Promosi Media Sosial,Word Of Mouth Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen (Studi Kasus Pada Toko Raja Hp Tenggarong. Jurnal Ekonomi &Amp; Manajemen Indonesia, 21(1), 84–101. https://doi.org/10.53640/jemi.v21i1.899

Issue

Section

Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>