Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja Dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention Karyawan Pada PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) Di Sungai Payang Kecamatan Loa Kulu
The purpose of this study was to determine and examine the effect of job satisfaction and stress on employee turnover intention at PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) in Payang River, Loa Kulu District
The fact that happened at PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) in Sungai Payang is still a high level of employee turnover intention which is influenced by work satisfaction and stress factors. starting from January 2013 to December 2017, PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) that came out reached more than the standard 15% which is about 33 people from all employees. The average level of employee turnover in the last 4 (four) years at PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) has exceeded the tolerated standard.
The sample in this study were employees of PT. Loa Haur Energy (LHE) in the Payang River as many as 65 people. The sampling technique was by using probality sampling. the analytical tool used is the multiple regression equation with the hypothesis test used by the F and t tests.
From the ANOVA test or F test, the F count obtained is 27.653, while the F table value obtained a value of 2.75 this means that (Fcount 27.653> Ftable 2.75) so that it can be said that job satisfaction and job stress variables are jointly able showed a significant effect on employee turnover intention at PT. Loa Haur Energy (LHE) in Payang River, Loa Kulu District. This is reinforced by the results of the number R is 0.687. This is that the correlation between the variable job satisfaction and job stress on employee turnover intention is a strong relationship. The adjusted R square figure is 0.454 which means that 45.4% of employee turnover intention can be explained or influenced by the variables of job satisfaction and job stress while the remaining 54.6% of employee turnover intention at PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) in Sungai Payang, Loa Kulu District by other causes such as compensation, work atmosphere, commitment and leadership. So the first hypothesis is accepted.
Based on the correlation table shows that the variable job satisfaction has the most dominant influence on employee turnover intention at PT. Loa Haur Energy (LHE) in Payang River, Loa Kulu District, which is 0.627 or 62.7%, followed by work stress variable of 0.437 or 43.7%. So it can be concluded that at PT. Loa Haur Energi (LHE) in Payang River, Loa Kulu Subdistrict, job satisfaction variable has a dominant effect on employee turnover intention. So the second hypothesis is accepted
Keywords: job satisfaction, job stress, turnover intention
Dennis, Anita, 1998, A Good Time Is Hard To Find, journal of accountacy, (10) 90-96.
Faslah, Roni, 2010. â€œHubungan antara Keterlibatan Kerja dengan Turnover Intention pada Karyawan PT. Garda Trimitra Utama Jakartaâ€. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Jakarta. EconoSains Vol. VIII No.2 Agustus 2010.
Gibson, Michael, 2014, Mengukur Kinerja Organisasi, PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta
Handoko, T, Hani, 2015, Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Penerbit Liberty, Yogyakarta.
Hasibuan, Malayu SP, 2012, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, edisi kesebelas, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.
Iqbaria and Guimaraes, 2010, Kualitas Sistem Informasi, , Penerbit Raja Grafindo, Jakarta
Mahdi Ahmad. F. Mohamad Zaid. M. M. N. Asmadia. S, Sulaiman. AA.N, 2012 The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Turnover Intention, American Journal Of Apphed Sciences 9 (9) : 1518 - 1526.
Manurung. M.T & Ratnawati, 2012, Analisis Pengaruh Stres Kerja dan kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention Karyawan : Studi Pada Stikes Widya Husada Semarang . Diponegoro jurnal
Martoyo, Susilo, 2015, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, BPFE-UGM, Yogyakarta
Mueller, John Dwight Kammeyer. (2013). Turnover Process in a Temporal Context. Itâ€™s about Time, on line (www.emeraldinsight.com).
Robbins, Stephen.P, 2007, Perilaku Organisasi, Konsep, Kontroversi, Aplikasi, Prehallindo, Jakarta.
Siagian Sondang P, 2009, Manajemen Kepegawaian, penerbit BPFE, UGM, Yogyakarta.
Sugiyono, 2010, Statistik Untuk Penelitian, Penerbit PT. Gramedia, Jakarta.
Suharsimi, Arikunto, 2010, Prosedur Penelitian : Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Penerbit Rineka Cipta.
Utami, Intiyas dan Bonussyeani, Nur Endah Sumiwi. (2009). Pengaruh Job Insecurity, Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasional terhadap 78 Keinginan Berpindah Kerja. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan Indonesia Vol.6 No.1 Juni 2009. Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana Salatiga.
Waluyo, Minto. 2013. Psikologi Industri. Jakarta Barat: Akademia Permata
Zeffane, Rachid. (2004). Understanding Employee Turnover : The Need for Contingency Approach. International Journal of Manpower, Vol. 15, No. 9, pp. 1-14.